To expedite your first appointment, please arrive a few minutes early to complete registration forms so that we have all the necessary information to treat your child. You may also download and print the forms from this website, fill them out ahead of time, and bring them with you to the first appointment. Also, we will need your child's updated immunization record.
Please make sure to read and save for your files, our Practice Policies, Information, and Patient Rights before your first appointment.
NEW PATIENT FORMS
Please bring these forms, completed, along with your current insurance card, to your first appointment. Remember, you should have your most current insurance card with you at every visit.
AUTHORIZATION FOR TREATMENT FORMS
This form must be completed and in your child's chart. If someone other than the documented parent or legal guardian will accompany your child to an appointment.
This form must be completed by a patient over the age of 18, who wishes to allow the documented legal guardian access to their personal medical information.
REFERRALS REQUEST AGREEMENT & FORM
MEDICAL RECORD REQUEST FORMS
Below are local public school forms. Please feel free to download them. Please complete the parent section.
- Virginia Commonwealth school entrance form
- VHSL Athletic Participation/Parental Consent/Physical Examination
- Medication Authorization
- Inhaler Authorization
- Epinephrine Authorization
- Loudoun County Public School Tuberculosis Screening
- Boy scouts Annual Health and Medical Record
* There is a $10.00 fee for forms. We will be glad to fill out your form for free of charge if brought to your well visit.
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.