Early Intervention Services such as Child Find and Infant & Toddler Connection provides evaluations and services for infants and toddlers who have a developmental delay or a diagnosis that may lead to developmental delays. These services identify, locate, and evaluate children who can benefit from special education and related developmental & educational programs.
- Fairfax Falls Church Infant & Toddler Connection (Birth to 2.5 yrs): 703-246-7180
- FCPS Child Find (2.5 to 5 yrs): 571-423-4121
Prince William County
- Greater Prince William Infant & Toddler Connection (Birth to 2.5 Yrs): 703-792-7879
- Prince William Pre-School Child Find (2.5 to 5 Yrs): 703-791-8857
- Loudoun County Infant & Toddler Connection (Birth-2.5 Yrs): 571-258-3095
- Loudoun County Pre-School Child Find (2.5-5 Yrs): 571-252-2180
**This information is provided as a RECOMMENDATION ONLY! If required by patient insurance, the patient/parent is responsible to request a referral from Union Mill Pediatrics for insurance purposes, at least 7 days prior to the appointment. To request a referral, please call between the hours of 8-5 M-F 703-802-6304. There will be an additional fee for all referrals requested with LESS than 72 business hrs notice, unless it is deemed an emergency by the referral nurse or ordered STAT by the doctor.