ACCEPTED INSURANCE CARRIERS
We accept a variety of managed care, PPO, HMO, POS. Please contact our office for information specific to your insurance company and plan. We recommend the policy holder to contact the insurance company for complete clarification on coverage. This list is subject to change without notice and is not a guarantee of payment participation.
- Aetna (HMO and PPO)
- Aetna Better Health (Virginia Medicaid)
- Aetna Innovation Health
- Aetna Signature Administrator (Coresource)
- All Savers
- American Plan Administrators
- Anthem (HMO and PPO)
- Anthem HealthKeepers
- Anthem HealthKeepers Plus (Virginia Medicaid)
- Bind Benefits
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst (HMO and PPO)
- CareFirst Administrators
- CareFirst Mail Administrators
- Cardinal Care (Virginia Medicaid)
- Cigna (HMO and PPO)
- Cigna Great West Healthcare
- Continental Benefits
- Federal Employee Program (BlueCross Blue Shield)
- Federal Employee Program (Samba)
- GEHA-Government Employees Health Associations
- Golden Rule Insurance (United Health One Health Plans)
- Group Pension Administrators
- Humana Choice Care
- Meritain Health
- National Association of Letter Carriers Health Benefit Plan
- Network Leasing
- Student Resources (United Healthcare)
- Tricare Prime
- Tricare Reserve Select
- Tricare Select
- UMR (United Medical Resources)
- United Healthcare (HMO and PPO)
- United Healthcare Community Plan (Virginia Medicaid)
- United Healthcare Shared Services
Co-pays are due prior to service. We accept cash, checks, Visa and Mastercard.
TRANSPARENCY OF FEES
Forms - $10.00 Pre-School, Grade School, Sports, College, Camp, Medical Authorization Forms, etc. are each $10.00. (Bring your forms in during your well check and we would gladly complete them at no charge.)
ADD/ADHD Assessment Packet - $15 for Child, $25 for Teen
Emergency Referral or Emergency Prescription Refill - $25.00
Missed Well Visit - $50.00
Missed Consultation - $50.00
Missed Sick Visit - $50.00
After hours nurse triage line with physician back-up $20.00
Requested Records - $25 for medical records. There is no charge for immunization record, and growth curves.
Billing statements are mailed out every month. If payment is not received by the next billing period, we have a standard late fee of $25 per month.
Due to all of the recent changes in the health insurance industry, our billing department receives many calls from parents with questions regarding their monthly statements and charges incurred. Any changes with your insurance policy, please notify the office. Please read the following helpful guidance for the policy holder to follow.
- As the policy holder, know and understand your insurance plan. Check your insurance policy for limited benefits such as:
- Does your plan cover well care visits?
- Does your plan cover sick visits?
- Are there restrictions to vaccine coverage?
- What is your primary care copayment and or deductible?
- Does your plan require a full year between well visits or is it per calendar year?
- Verify the patient name and date of birth is accurate with your insurance plan
- Update your coordination of benefits with your plan yearly