- #1 Receptionist to schedule a same day appointment for symptoms seven days or less
- #2 Triage line for advice, for scheduling an appointment for symptoms longer than seven days.
- #3 Well check up appointments
- #4 Prescription refills and laboratory results
- #5 Referrals
- #6 Billing Department
- #7 Directions, office hours, and fax number
- #0 Calling from a doctor’s office, hospital, pharmacy, or speak to a receptionist
- Monday-Friday 8-5
703-802-6304 line #2
- 703-543-2015 direct line
- Messages left during nonbusiness hours will not be addressed until the next business day.*
- If you are an existing patient please feel free to call to obtain advice Monday through Friday 8 am to 5 pm .
- *If Union Mill Pediatrics is closed please call our main # 703-802-6304 to connect to our after hours advice line (see below for fees).
- Nurse triage service with physician back-up when the office is closed. To cover our incurred costs, a $15 dollar fee will be charged to your account when you use this service. No fee is incurred if you are advised to/and visit our office or are sent to the Emergency Room.