Call 703-802-6304 for Appointments!
YOUR HOME FOR PEDIATRIC CARE AVAILABLE 24/7!
- #1 Receptionist to schedule a same day sick appointments, or well checks
- #2 Triage line for advice, for scheduling an appointment for symptoms longer than seven days, or next day sick appointments
- #3 Well check up appointments
- #4 Prescription refills and laboratory results
- #5 Referrals
- #6 Billing Department
- #7 Directions, office hours, and fax number
- #0 Calling from a doctor’s office, hospital, pharmacy, or speak to a receptionist
- 703-802-6304 line #2
- Messages left during non-business hours or after 4:30 PM M-F may not be addressed until the next business day.*
- If you are an existing patient please feel free to call to obtain advice Monday-Friday 8 am to 5 pm .
- *If Union Mill Pediatrics is closed please call our main # 703-802-6304 to connect to our after hours advice line (see below for fees).
- 703-802-6304 Please call this number to reach the after hours service. The after hour service provide professional advise regarding home care guidance or recommendations regarding next steps in the medical plan of care. They are NOT able to prescribe medication over the phone since there is no physical examination done.
- The nurse triages medical service with a physician back-up when the office is closed. To cover our incurred costs, a $20 dollar fee will be charged to your account when you use this service.
EMERGENCY & WEATHER
If this is an emergency please call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room or urgent care facility
FOR INCLEMENT WEATHER UPDATES, PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE OR CHECK THE ANNOUNCEMENTS ON OUR WEBSITES!
If Fairfax County Public School Systems is closed, our office will open at 10:00 AM (2 Hr Delayed Opening).
Billing mailbox is for non-urgent billing matters *